Helicopter emergency services (HEMS)
Helicopter emergency services (HEMS) provided with helicopters aero medical equipped and operated and maintained under the strict control of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). Experienced highly trained medical crew compliments this service.
Air Ambulance emergency services (EMS)
For flights within Greece and worldwide are provided with airplanes equipped for aero medical flights supported by flying doctors and highly trained nurses and paramedics.
Air ambulance transport is the fastest method of transporting critically ill patients from one facility to another, or to bring them closer to loved ones. This is particularly important for international air ambulance transports, when it is necessary to fly a patient long distances with the assistance of qualified medical staff.
Our aero-medically trained team, combined with the most sophisticated air ambulance equipment, ensures competent care for the most critically ill patients.
Greek Air Ambulance provides rapid and compassionate aeromedical transport of patients who are critically ill or injured. We are committed to offering the most reliable and timely, & affordable medical evacuation services to our clients. We assure our clients peace of mind as we professionally handle all medical emergency cases and transfers.
Our services are provided by highly specialized medical personnel, comprising of Anesthetists, critical care nurses, emergency care specialist, paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) & Doctors.
- Fixed wing
- Regional air ambulance
- Long range/Intercontinental air ambulance
- Rotor Wing
- Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS)
- Medical evacuation during search and rescue (SAR)
- Inter-hospital transfer
Ground Ambulance Services
- We provide flight medical crew to take care of patients on commercial airlines
- Our medical crew assist patients to travel from one destination to the next.
Medevac Membership services
Key Benefit Features
Greek Air Ambulance Network provides its clients with benefit features such as:
- Timely and professional response to emergencies
- Access to 24/7 Emergency Medical Call Centre
- Unlimited Emergency Medical Services (Air and Ground Ambulance)
- Emergency and Disaster Management training
- Provision of Medical Advice and Information